Call 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Water Damage & Restoration
When your home is damaged from flooding or leaks, Accu Clean Environmental Solutions has the expertise to mitigate and address the effects water damage. We have the specialized equipment and experience necessary to handle the most challenging water damage and removal situations and we’re available 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week.
Our approach is simple: we concentrate on safely drying, deodorizing and disinfecting the areas flooded or damaged by water. We then we work with you and your insurance company to get your home repaired. As licensed General Contractors, we are able to manage the entire process.
Call Accu Clean Environmental Solutions at (602) 214-4204.
Water Removal Equipment
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation.
- Infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
- Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, & Anti-Microbial Treatments
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful micro organisms.
- Hi-Tech Drying Equipment: Drying equipment helps prevent property water damage like swelling and warping of floors, walls and furniture.
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers minimize secondary water damage.
- High-speed air movers create airflow across walls, carpets, pads and furniture, evaporating moisture.
Some situations call for special drying techniques that require state of the art equipment and training. We have the certifications and experience to get the job done right. Call us today.
Insurance companies we have relationships with..
Accu Clean Environmental Solutions has established a relationship with many insurance carriers, including those shown below. We will create a detailed invoice using Xactimate pricing, which is accepted industry-wide by carriers and adjusters. We will make sure your claim is represented accurately so you can get your home or business back to its pre-loss condition as soon as possible.
We may be able to assist you in meeting your deductible. Call us now for more details. (602) 214-4204
If you don’t have insurance..
If you don’t have insurance, or are not covered for a water loss, we will work with you on creating a specialized solution and do what we can to help. In addition to our ability to direct-bill an insurance company, we also accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and checks.
Billing and Reporting Using Xactware
We price all of our invoices using Xactimate software, the number one estimating solution for the insurance repair industry. This pricing software has been developed in conjunction with major insurance carriers across the United States, and is approved, and recommended by most homeowners insurance carriers. At the customers request, we can forward all supporting documentation, including pictures, moisture level readings and a diagram of the damaged areas to the insurance adjuster.